1. Candidates of UPJEE (Polytechnic) have to apply online only. There is no printed application form for UPJEE (Polytechnic).
2. Please ensure that you are filling genuine application form available online at UPJEE (Polytechnic) webisite (HTTP://JEECUP.NIC.IN).
3. Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for UPJEE (Polytechnic).
4. All the candidates who have submitted the online application and paid the examination fee till last date will be allowed to appear in UPJEE (Polytechnic) and their admit cards will be uploaded on the website as per schedule. The UPJEE (Ploytechnic) do neither verify the information filled by the candidates in the application form nor verify any certificate of category/subcategory/educational qualification for deciding the eligibility of candidates. The certificates of educational qualication, category and subcategory (If applied under reserved category/subcategory) will be verified by the concerned institution. The candidates are, therefore, advised to ensure their eligibility . Category and subcategory (If applying under reserved category/subcategory). The JEEC will, in no way, be responsible for any wrong/incorrect information furnished by the candidate(s) in their onlinen application form. The letter/E-mail in this regard will not be entertained by UPJEE (Polytechnic) council.
1. Introduction and scheme of examination admission criteria to Diploma/Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering.
Technolgy and Management programs in polytechnic institutions affiliated to Board of Technical Education and others shall include the performance in the Joint Entrance Examination, UPJEE (Polytechnic).
2. About UPJEE (Polytechnic)
2.1 Mode of Ecamination: The Papers of UPJEE (Polytechnic) will be conducted in Offline (Pen and Paper Based Examination) mode only.
2.2 Type of Examination: UPJEE (Polytechnic) shall have one paper for each group having 100 objective type questions.